Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thinking Conspiratorily About Abortion Bans

The big news of the week has been the GOP push to enact abortion bans in several states. As Tengrain puts it, part of the continuing War on Women. While the Cons aren’t coy about jailing abortion providers, they tend to be mum about punishing women who seek abortions. The optics of jailing desperate girls are pretty bad, even for theocrats. Even if long sentences aren’t levied against women, felony records often nullify voting rights, especially in the states banning abortions. This might be a push for a huge voter purge, as well as a bid to control women’s bodies. The GOP will stop at nothing to hold onto power, and this seems like a prime strategy to disenfranchise probable Democratic voters.

1 comment:

URGENT LOAN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.