In an extremely bone-headed move, I spilled coffee on my laptop and use have shorted something. While the laptop functioned normally after a reboot and BIOS check, the battery wouldn’t charge. I spent the afternoon watching the battery percentage dwindling, even though the icon noted that the charger was plugged in. I wouldn’t be so pissed off if this weren’t the day I was going to post a lecture recap, which is tough to do using my phone.
Tomorrow, I will visit the local mom-and-pop computer store, which specifically mentions repairing spill-damaged electronics. Have I mentioned that I live in the city’s tavern district? At any rate, I will write the recap tomorrow, when I will have access to a computer at work. In the meantime, I will curse my clumsiness.