Sunday, November 22, 2020

Cozy Kittty

 With the political situation being what it's been for the past MUMBLEMUMBLE months, I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of my beloved coworker Ginger in a while.  This is a case of the blog not being a reflection of real life, because I've been spending more time than usual with her.  Because we're down to a skeleton crew, we have shifted some of our work practices a bit, and Ginger and I have been occupying the same building for longer periods of time per shift.  

Needless to say, she's gotten really comfortable with the current situation:


Hey, my charger/data cord is in that bag... how do you expect me to post about you?

2 comments:

Li'l Innocent said...

Many is the bed I have made around cats - although some of them are so sleepy and/or laid-back that one may lift them reverently, do whatever apish thing to the blanket one "needs" to do, and gently place them in the same spot. In your case, it's a little trickier, but as long as Ginger gets to re-inhabit her carefully cultivated warm spot within, say, 30 to 40 seconds, you should be OK.
She's so pretty; thanks for the pic. Look at those paws.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

She is a precious kitty, a fine companion for the overnight shift.