Tuesday, June 21, 2011

She's Cribbing My Style!

I see that pop star and chameleon Lady Gaga has sported a "bald" look recently. I just want to make it clear that I sported this look long before she did, and I didn't shave my head so I could be a doppelgaga (I decided to leave the "umlaut" off this time). I think her Ladyship is just trying to get back at me because her grandparents used to live around the corner from me in Yonkers and I probably yelled at young Stephanie to get off my lawn at some time in the past.

Of course, her ladyship could be trying to emulate this guy. Hmmmm... sporting an "Amish" look would be a pretty good move for her.

6 comments:

fish said...

Doppelgaga is awesome.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Video is awesome, too.

Rock on, Amish Outlaws!
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I actually wrote a post on the Amish Outlaws a few months ago. Good times!

M. Bouffant said...

Just for the record, I shaved my head 4 April 1968.

I, however, allowed my hair to grow back.

Smut Clyde said...

I tried a shaven scalp in the mid 90s -- for values of "shaving" that include "clumps of fur still sticking up in places where the razor couldn't handle them" -- but the result was not aesthetically pleasing. Also I looked like a Prussian general and too many people kept asking when I was gonna invade Latvia.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Also I looked like a Prussian general and too many people kept asking when I was gonna invade Latvia.

I just want to take a moment to say that I have an inordinate amount of traffic from Latvia. I wish more of my Riga readers would post comments.