Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Love It When the Good Guys Win

The good people of the Captain Lawrence Brewery of Pleasantville, NY have announced that they are moving to a much larger facility, closer to Chez Batarde. I love it when the good guys do well, and the Captain Lawrence folks are extraordinarily nice people, and they make a nice variety of superb beers. I am partial to their brown ale, and I love the fact that they will refill my half-gallon growler for a mere $9.50.

I wish them luck with their expansion, and I am ecstatic that it will be easier to visit their new facilities for samples, refills, and socializing.

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Rory McIlroy won the U.S. Open today, and he seems like a good kid from Ireland.
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

You could take him in an 18-hole throwdown.