Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers' Day

Happy Fathers' Day to all of the fathers out there, especially to my brothers Sweetums, Vincenzo, and Gomez, to my brilliant brother-in-law, and to all of the dads on the blogroll- you know who you are. Also, happy Fathers' Day to all the lucky guys married to the ladies on the blogroll.

There aren't nearly as many songs for fathers as there are for mothers, so I'll just post one of my favorite "dad" songs- yeah, daddy-o, someday you'll have a situation in which your kid doesn't want to go down to the basement, but you'll just have to be patient:

3 comments:

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

And I hope no one minds my stealing DK-W's shtick...but good daddies are HOTT.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

And hott daddies are good!

Happy Fathers' Day, VS! Thank Dudeskull for making it all possible.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Happy Happy.

I'll be calling my
dad in a few.
~