Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hitting the Half-Way Mark

Twelve posts so far... I think I may pull this thing off. Hopefully Blogger won't "go all to custard" on me today. Speaking of Blogger acting up, I seem to have a problem posting comments on certain blogs (I sign in with my "Google Identity" but the damn comment field reads "anonymous" and I can't post a comment). For example, say I want to post a comment on the literary blog of a hunky poet and all-around great guy, Blogger throws a monkey wrench in the works. Of course, we all remember the great Blogpocalypse of recent vintage.

If Blogger steps on my proverbial dick today, I'll be steamed!

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

It seems to work for me (I'm signed in when I show up)...but that isn't my favorite blooger comment form.
~

yanmaneee said...

louboutin shoes uk
yeezy
air max 270
stephen curry shoes
coach factory outlet
golden goose sneakers
coach handbags
kd 12 shoes
mbt
goyard handbags

Unknown said...

replica bags reddit Extra resources y1a59w2m30 replica bags nyc straight from the source k6p46a6f51 replica designer bags replica bags korea check over here f0p27l8y19 louis vuitton fake replica goyard bags r6r73h4h41

sismithe said...

a4q63b0l56 c1x19b7z20 x5m99c3r38 a9o01a7x43 u7r80z3l37 d6x36t0a86