Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Objectivist Morrissey Strikes Again

Although Arky/Hunger Tallest Palin/Whatever 'nym Mr G. is using at this time requested Moocher in a Tutu as my next Objectivist Morrissey parody, the nature of inspiration is such that the following came to me in the course of a couple of minutes:


Moocher, moocher I was only joking when I said,
I didn't want you well and truly dead.
Moocher, moocher I was only joking when I said,
Your body shouldn't be filled up with hot lead.

And now I know how Howard Roark felt,
Now I know how Howard Roark felt
As the flames rose, past his upturned nose
As he razed where the moochers now dwelt.

Rand man, ooooohohohaha, Rand man, whoa ho ho ho,
Rand man strikes again,
You've got no right to shackle him,
With your worldview dim.



Of course, Bigmouth Strikes Again is an easy target- much of the song consists of "Ho's and Ha's and Whoa's and La's". That being said, The Fountainhead is an even easier target. Here's a video for Bigmouth Strikes Again, for those not familiar with the original:





Of course, this is cross-posted at the new place. Oddly enough, Morrissey is number three in Yahoo's "Trending Now" category today.

7 comments:

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

I wish listened to The Smiths or Morrissey. I'm definitely missing all these jokes. And I'm sure they're terrifically clever.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Bubeleh, that's why I post a video of the original song!

M. Bouffant said...

OK, I'm guessing this promiscuous web log-starting is why Bugger™ has been so hinky lately. One to a customer, pal!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Dagny Taggart plays bass, right?
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

One to a customer, pal!

Hey, now, you've never been one to avoid "side projects"!

Dagny Taggart plays bass, right?

I think she manages the band, then runs off with their money.

mikey said...

Sorry to interrupt, but a cursory inspection of the intert00bz has failed to yield a Big Bad Bald email address, which would be a more appropriate modality for this communication, but hey, we're all fiends, right?

So. I just got this email, in which they appear to have conflated our own Big Bad Bald Bastard with your favorite Old Fat Longhaired Bastard.

It appears to be some kind of scam spam, but the fact that they would solicit ME on the basis of their love for YOU strikes me as indicative of large scale clusterfuckage.

Why, you can almost SMELL the chaos...

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

What could possibly go wrong?

I really should open up a "Big Bad Bald Bastard" e-mail account.