Thursday, November 7, 2019

Make Cuisine Great Again

Among the deplorable residents of MAGAstan, perhaps the most outré are Diamond and Silk (or as I prefer to call them, Lump of Carbon and Extruded Caterpillar Secretion). They have made careers out of being African-American Trump supporters, though I can't for the life of me tell if they are True Believers, grifters, or trolls... or perhaps a bizarre mixture of the three. On a recent Fox appearance, their particular brand of stupidity makes me suspect that some sort of Poe's Law is at play, because I can't believe that anyone, even a Trump supporter, could be this idiotic:



If they are playing dumb to appeal to the racist Fox viewership, they are deep under cover. I mean, if they aren't idiots, then their Fox segment on making a 'without sugar' banana pudding out of sugar-laden commercial pudding mixes, 'Nilla wafers ("some people call it vanilla wafers, but they're nilla wafers"), and canned whipped cream has got to be an Oscar-worthy performance:





Watching the two segments, I have to go with the simplest explanation... they are dumb as stumps. Despite, or rather because, of this, they are laughing idiotically all the way to the bank.

3 comments:

Ed said...

Let's focus on "salt and sugar" so we can ignore the message.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I can focus on multiple things at once. They are a slight, but entertaining, distraction, and their schtick only fools people who want to be fooled.

Al said...

I got rid of my TV so I don't have to watch this terrible shit-show propaganda called "entertainment".