Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Today's Time Waster

It's been a lazy day off for me, the sort of day on which I didn't have to accomplish anything, so I didn't accomplish anything. One of the time wastes I frittered time away on is an 'Add a Word, Ruin a Book' Twitter feed. There's some comedy gold in there, such as the obligatory Lord of the Cock Rings and A Game of Porcelain Thrones.

So far, I haven't seen The Right Butt Stuff. While Gus Grissom might not approve, this girl certainly would:




There are a lot of hilarious entries in the thread, so be careful before you click, if you have anything important to attend to. I had to put it aside because I had to post a blog entry before heading out to bar trivia. You've been warned... the Moby Dick entries are particularly funny.

No comments: