Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Realizing I'm Not Getting a Nablopomo This Year

Checking over this month's posts, I realized that I didn't put up a post on the 5th, so I won't be eligible for a NABLOPOMO like I was in 2011... so close. It's no biggie, though, I did once write 24 posts in 24 hours in the course of a long, bizarre day on the job during which I worked a 12-8, 4-12 split-double shift. Ah, those were the days- thanks to Jennifer for putting that idea into my head.

At any rate, I don't have to put up a blog post tonight just to get a NABLOPOMO in this year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll always be a Nablopomo to me.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

"Me, too!" he dittoed.
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

You'll always be a Nablopomo to me.

Thanks, I'm also a Bibabalbas...

"Me, too!" he dittoed.

Thanks for all of those comments on the '24 posts in 24 hours' stunt.