Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Happy Birthday, Vincenzo

As is traditional on this day, I am taking time out to wish my brother Vincenzo a happy birthday. Vin is one of those erudite guys who is well-versed in history and current events, possesses a knack for languages and an anthropologist's discernment when it comes to interacting with people from diverse backgrounds. He's a devoted husband, a doting father, and an all-around great guy. Did I also mention that he has an encyclopedic understanding of punk rock? Here's an appropriate number from the Lurkers, a band which Vin always jokes makes the Ramones look sophisticated:





I don't need to tell ya, Vin's a super fella. Happy birthday, fratello!

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Hippo Birdie, Vincenzo!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Tb3yaR-VXZ0/WEHIUmW7UWI/AAAAAAAAUIs/x3dTooMD5oYSYti8NNq-72TouXQCa4XXACLcB/s1600/December%2B2016%2Ba%2B008%2Bcrop.jpg

(Sometimes google just gives me error 404 when I try to embed a link.)
~

Laura said...

Happy belated birthday to your brother!!
I hope that all is well in your world.
((Hugs))
Laura

Laura said...

I need to update that profile picture.
I wish I still looked that good. ;)

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Hey, Laura, great to hear from you. I bet you're just as gorgeous as ever, you're just modest. Say buon giorno to Mass and the rest of the fam for me.