Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Why so Tense? He's a Friend!

Yesterday, while on the scout, I noticed that Ginger was wagging her tail, which in 'cat speak' is not a sign of happiness and contentment:

I was wondering what got her dander up, and I noticed an old friend was lounging around the property as if he owned the place:

That handsome fellow is my old chum Deer 58, who is festooned with a radio collar and a couple of earrings.  I still haven't ascertained who's tracking him, or if he's on some sort of stag parole, but I figure he likes it here and plans on staying.  Ginger will just have to get used to him.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Oh yay! It would be interesting to know more about the research he is participating in. But most of all i wish Deer 58 good luck and good health!

Anathema Device said...

Deer, deer, deer :) Poor Ginger. Tell her he doesn't eat kitties, and that should settle her down!