Saturday, April 23, 2022

I Have Questions About Item 13

A couple of days ago, I stopped at a local delicatessen, and I noticed something odd about one of the items on their specialty sandwiches display:

I have questions...  

Here's where I confess that, despite my confusion regarding this sandwich and its anomalous name, that looks like one hell of a sandwich.  Actually, both of the sandwiches on display here look super delicious... I just don't think anyone should order the Spicy Beef Sandwich by name, not if they want that delicious-sounding item number 13.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should change it to “Ukrainian Dressing”

Ali Redford said...

It does sound good!

Ten Bears said...

Chicken-fried, breaded beef cutlets.

I would have, back when I did. Can't imagine eating beef, chicken or pork today but Muenster is pretty good, with alfalfa sprouts and a slice of tomato, sunflower oil and apple-cider vinegar and generously spread with unless it's Indian ~ India Indian ~ spiced whatever they call spicy is not too spicy butter on a grill-toasted Kimblewick (salted sorta' hard) roll ... yeah, I could do that!

Don't forget your homies now you're a twitter star ...