Sunday, September 5, 2021

Bastard With Bangs

Before going to work this afternoon, I caught most of the Wonkette Livechat with Robyn Pennacchia and Stephen Robinson.  It's a lively, thought-provoking discussion between two intelligent and engaging hosts, which I hope is the first of a regular series.  While watching the stream, I noted that Robyn's bangs game is particularly strong.  In response to my comment, one wag wondered what I would look like with bangs, so commenter Javey Daze obliged with a photo manipulation:

Thanks, I hate love it!  Looking at the picture, I manage to look like the Fourth Stooge, a sort of unholy mashup of Curly and Moe... or perhaps a particularly disreputable monk.  Now I'm wondering if I could get this effect by using multiple packages of the longest sets of false eyelashes i can find.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Well, ok. Maybe they look better in real life. Hard to tell from this distance.

Anathema Device said...

"Now I'm wondering if I could get this effect by using multiple packages of the longest sets of false eyelashes i can find."

Uh.

Please don't :)

Nobertn Laure said...

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS

I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor Ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: (ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com)or what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) and get all your problems solved.
1)Sickness of any kind
2)Help to cure  HEPATITIS B, DIABETICS, HIV/AIDS  and BIPOLAR
3)Divorce, Breakup problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell
4)Pregnancy problem
5)Financial problem and Job promotion
6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
7)eye or ear problem
8) enlargement of manhood


Website: www.ishiakuherbalcure.Wordpress.com