Monday, June 10, 2019

Unarmed Man Enters Battle of Wits

I had a long, arduous (but fun) weekend on the job, so I spent most of this rainy day sleeping. I missed John Dean’s testimony in Congress, which was knocked out of the local headlines by a Manhattan helicopter crash. I DID manage to catch up a bit this evening, and was struck by this exchange:




What we have here is a failure to communicate a drunken bro-hole trying to outclass a man who has been a public servant and a truth-teller for longer than he’s been alive. It’s amazing to see callow nepotism hires believe that they can best individuals who have weathered the greatest political scandals of our time. Looks like Gaetz chose the wrong day to quit drinking.

2 comments:

Maggielle said...

Oh BBBB, best blog post title ever.

Ali Redford said...

I loved that! The first lawyer I worked for used to advise that one should never argue with an able lawyer.