Thursday, December 4, 2014

Current Earworm, Courtesy of NPR

This morning, local NPR 10AM-Noon personality Brian Lehrer hosted a show with a bunch of time-related topics. One of the songs that he used as a musical bumper has embedded itself in the auditory centers of my brain:





I don't know much about the singer- apparently she opened for Miley Cyrus on a leg of her tour... I'll forgive her that. She also seems to be a "Pitchfork" darling... I'll forgive that:





It's the producers at WNYC I won't forgive for infecting me with this earworm.

3 comments:

mikey said...

Hmm. Not sure about that one, but I am drawn to her voice, the band's sound and her look makes my heart pound and my palms sweat. So, since I have this Google music service where I get every song in the universe for eight bucks a month I think I'll check into her discography.

Thanks, Mr. Bastard!!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Never heard of them (her), but listening now.
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Hmm. Not sure about that one, but I am drawn to her voice, the band's sound and her look makes my heart pound and my palms sweat.

Ooh la la!

Never heard of them (her), but listening now.

Yeah, I had to google the lyrics to find out who she was.