Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Anomalous Pudding

While running some errands, I stopped into my butcher shop of choice (yes, I live in a neighborhood which still has not only one, but two butcher shops). After the usual exchange of pleasantries, I decided that I would purchase something for breakfast. I usually get the house-made black pudding, but I noted an anomalous pudding in the display case:




This anomalous pudding was made from the tail ends of the butcher's black pudding and his white pudding after he'd packed the casings. I prefer the black pudding to the white pudding, but sometimes it's nice to have both, without having to buy two puddings. Balance is important, isn't that what the Yin-Yang symbol teaches us?

2 comments:

mikey said...

Wait. Since Bill Cosby is practically synonymous with pudding, shouldn't we be boycotting it?

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Wait. Since Bill Cosby is practically synonymous with pudding, shouldn't we be boycotting it?

Only if there's a wooden stick in it.