Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Playing at Being a Monster

Via Tengrain, we have the story of a "Law and Order" Republican who indulges in Vampire LARPing on his time off. I have nothing against LARPers- there's something kinda charming and wholesome about slinging lightning bolts in the fresh air. Plus, do I not LARP as a big, bad, bald bastard? To me, the guy's conservatism is freakier than his vampire fantasies, although those seem to cross a line into a misogynistic power fantasy:


At first I thought you were just stupid and I wanted to stick my dick in your mouth to shut you up while I snorted a line off my new machete that was blessed by Rui (sic) but then I remembered that you were typing so my dick would really have to be in your hands to keep you from typing but since you are walking in Omaha that’s not really realistic right now.

...

You shouldn’t believe everything that people tell you or you’re going to end up naked and sore, tied to the floor of a van marked “Free Candy.”

And stop letting people torpor (sic) you.



Now, that's the kind of creepy, sexualized, violent imagery that is sure to help him in a Republican primary. He's running as a GOP congresscreep because he's sick of roleplaying a vampire and wants to become a real predatory monster, feasting on the blood of innocents.

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Someday, he might grow up to be Dick Cheney!
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Doubt it, when Cheney was his age, he was already haunting Washington D.C.