Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Big Green Goes Green

I'm headed down to Brooklyn (on public transportation) for tonight's Secret Science Club lecture, but I couldn't let Earth Day pass without an acknowledgement. Since I'm rushed, before I hit the subway, I'll merely post the hilarious title song from Godzilla Versus the Smog Monster, an epic kaiju film in which our favorite radioactive reptilian rumbler fights a giant turd:





Save the Earth, Godzilla implores, with the possible exception of Tokyo (we all have our blind spots)... even big green nuclear nightmares can put up a green front once in a while. **Nervously looks north...

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Jimmy Carter in the house!
~

Tengrain said...

I totally forgot how they were channeling their inner Bond theme songs in those movies.

Rgds,

Tengrain

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Jimmy Carter in the house!

Maybe he should run in 2016, he's got youth appeal.

I totally forgot how they were channeling their inner Bond theme songs in those movies.

Well observed! Some of them even have "espionage" or "whodunit" sub-plots.