Friday, June 4, 2010

Census Fraud? On Whose Part?

So, the wanking "watchdogs" at Big Government have alleged that waste and abuse are rife in the Census Bureau (after sending two operatives to "infiltrate" the training sessions for the No Follow-Up Response project). Shaughn Adeleye, the Tubbs to James O'Keefe's Crockett (more like Tubb-o-Crap and Crock-o-Shit) wrote the following in his little "expose":

The training course consisted of four three-hour days and one eight-hour day. I was paid for a total of 20.75 hours, 3.5 of which I did not work. I was paid with your money, money that was stolen from you.

Of course, each enumerator was given an orientation packet, consisting of two manuals, and a mock-up binder, with some additional blank questionnaires- all to be used for home study. The fact that Mr. Adeleye was paid for three-and-a-half hours of loafing is more a reflection of his poor character than of Census Bureau fraud. The training session was a guaranteed forty hours, divided between classroom lessons, field practice, and home study. Yes, money was stolen from you, stolen by Monsieur Adeleye.

As an added bonus, it's too bad O'Keefe wasn't videotaping me while I was doing my enumeration rounds today- he actually would have caught me popping into a bar for a few minutes while on the job. Of course, the facts that another tenant told me that the landlord of the building runs the bar (on the ground floor of the building- I needed to get information about tenants who had moved out of an upstairs apartment) , and I ***sigh*** didn't have a drop to drink would have been ignored by the Winchell of Weasels.

Yet another tempest in a teapot, with the added spice of misrepresentation and possible fraud on the part of Breitbart's Bleaters.

Note: Shout out to Thunder, his comment on my previous post inspired this.

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I was paid with your money, money that was stolen from you.

Stolen from me by Andy Breitbart and his minions.
~

M. Bouffant said...

I've been awaiting your indictment since I saw the story was datelined NJ.

(Guilt by geographic association.)

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I've been awaiting your indictment since I saw the story was datelined NJ.

Wrong state, baby! Similar mindset, but wrong state.

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

Wait. While on the job, you went into a bar and didn't have anything to drink? OMG! You were using teh Census as an excuse to undermine private enterprise!