Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Gomez' Birthday 2022

Today, being March 30, I'm celebrating the birthday of Gomez, by baby brother.  The nickname was bestowed upon him by my super-sarcastic sister, the one who dubbed my older brother 'Sweetums'.  I'm happy to report that Gomez, his wife, and the kids are doing well.  He opted for a nice, low-key evening at home.

The last time I saw them all in person was pre-COVID, when they came up to NYC for some fun and frivolity.  Needless to say, like all of us, I am looking forward to a time when the whole family can get together for a big reunion. Thankfully, Gomez and the Gang were able to have Mom over for Christmas, Gomez handling round-trip transportation for Mom.  For those keeping score, I had to work on Christmas, making the typical 'I'll work Christmas if you'll work Thanksgiving' with my coworker.

So here's to baby brother (he's built like a brick house, natch), happy, happy birthday!

1 comment:

Richard said...

Inquiring minds want to know...what did your super-sarcastic sister call you?