Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gadzooks, I Hate Them

Man, it's been a busy week, and I have so many topics which I haven't had time to cover... I think I will spend a good portion of the coming week catching up. I just wanted to quickly put up a post saying that the fucking Republicans fucking suck. After years of using first responders as props, and portraying anyone who didn't support the Iraq invasion as an Islamofaciunamericanandproblyafagtoboot, they deny a bill to pay for healthcare for the very people they used as props.

As a New Yorker, I say, "Fuck the fucking fuckers!"

I hope to put up another post tonight after working an event. Like I said, I've been busy busy busy.

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...


As a New Yorker, I say, "Fuck the fucking fuckers!"


I say that, too. I'm sorry to see that our preznit thinks his mandate was to "change the tone" in D.C.

It was the policies that needed changing. And now that opportunity has been squandered. For shame.
~

Smut Clyde said...

I have never met a Gadzook myself so I have no strong feelings about them.