Sunday, February 14, 2016

Reunion Rehearsal

This morning, I was able to get a jump on my upcoming college reunion- I met with three of my classmates (two roommates) and their families for a nice breakfast. It's funny how easily people fall into old patterns, the old jokes are funny, the shared reminiscences nicely burnished in the memory. Reunion is in four and a half months. There will be travel plans to make, arrangements to get dorm rooms (who wants a hotel room?), and the like.

You can bet your bippy that I'm not planning on working this coming reunion weekend.

Hey, since this is a pretty perfunctory post, how about a quick music video for the Feast of St Valentine? Here's a fun song by Norwegian girl band Cocktail Slippers:





I love you all, I wish I had a longer post for you.

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Have fun! I missed the last one, alas.
~