Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Might Be a Sparse Posting Schedule

Busy, busy, busy! The next few days will be extremely busy ones. Tomorrow, I have to drive to JFK Airport to pick up one of my college roommates, who is flying east for reunion. I won't be able to attend the reunion, because one of our biggest fundraising events is taking place this weekend, and my department is overextended as it is. There's a slight chance I might be able to hoof it to the "Prestigious Bastion of Prestige" for a couple of hours on Saturday night, but that's iffy. I'll try to post now and again, but I'll be running around like Henry Hill at the end of Goodfellas.

Regarding my roommate, the following lines apply to him:

Get on your knees, like you were in a chapel, son.
Give respect to the homeboy from Appleton.
He'll run you through the cycles, like he was a washer,
The Bronson from Wisconsin, out of Menasha.


Yeah, he's that awesome... always has been.

6 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Is that some kind of Wisconsin slam?

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

How could you interpret it as such? He's a Fox Valley badger-boy.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Oh. Sorry.

Just usually figure that when any of you East Coasters mention Wisconsin or zombies. or architects for that matter....

Sponge did a song called "Neenah Menasha" that was just based on a highway sign from their days in vans.

Ummmm.... did he smell like paper mills?

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'm skipping reunion, too.

Just not feeling it, this year.
~

Jennifer said...

Just usually figure that when any of you East Coasters mention Wisconsin or zombies. or architects for that matter....

That's only fish...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

no, it's really not.