Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting Back to Our Usual Weekend Tradition

I've been pretty pissed off for most of the week, so I'm going to provide an anodyne, in the form of some infectious pop music sung by a trio of dark-haired Scottish heartbreakers. I really don't know a lot about the "God Help the Girl" project, but the song has a nice retro vibe, and Mlles. Ireton, Garcia, and Klobouk have more charm than a warehouse full of novelty bracelets:





I can't be angry all the time... I can't be angry forever.

5 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

....can't be angry forever.

Don't know. It hasn't been forever yet.

Smut Clyde said...

Gonna quote Gene Wolfe here:
"they shoot that stuff in me and I’m not mad any more, but I know what it is and I just think what I would do if I were mad, and I do it, and when it wears off I’m glad I did."

I note that Gene Wolfe has an enticingly spherical cranium.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'm with ZRM.

Still pissed off.
~

Vonnie said...

What's wrong with angry?!?!
grrr grumble....

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Uh, I'm still angry, but I can't be on all the time.

Most of all, I'm angry that nobody picked up on the Mojo Nixon reference.