Sunday, May 3, 2015

Thanks for the Redbud, Bud!

Two-and-a-half weeks ago, Thunder left a comment on a post:

Sounds pretty good...sending redbud blossoms north!

Thunder is my go-to guy concerning all things redbud, and his redbud salad is something that I have added to my culinary repertoire. Last year, I decided to try stir-frying the seed pods. Well, the redbud is finally coming in, adding bright magenta swatches to the spring landscape:




It's also adding some deliciousness to my foraged menu. This year, I might branch out, heh heh, and try redbud in other ways, such as an addition to dessert. I'm glad that Thunder sent the blossoms north- thanks for the redbud, bud!

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I take full credit...if not for MOI, there would be no Redbud in the Empire State. Now I propose that you get rid of that no good Guvnor of yours and put me in his place.
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I take full credit...if not for MOI, there would be no Redbud in the Empire State.

Thanks! Would it be presumptuous to ask for pawpaw trees? I think they'd grow up here now.

Now I propose that you get rid of that no good Guvnor of yours and put me in his place.

You've got my vote!

thaddiez said...

blog v6p07o8w97 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags ru replica bags canada click over here now b7p74r4r94 replica bags canada try this web-site c5s21o4k41 good quality replica bags replica bags nancy