Sunday, December 23, 2012

Taking a Holiday Breather

I set this one up last night, before leaving work. Today, I will be hanging out with my sarcastic sister, her husband, and my two nephews, Boy A and Boy B. My brother-in-law needed to get the hell out of Dodge Georgia, and decided that a trip to NYC was in order. I figure we'll hang out, maybe hit the Metropolitan Museum of Art (those crumb-bums hit the Museum of Natural History today while I was stuck at work). We also plan to hit Rolf's Restaurant, where Christmas goes insane. Since I'll be goofing off, I figure I'd post a Christmas video.

Here's The Season's Upon Us, the new single by The Dropkick Murphys... sure, they're from the Boston area, but I posted the Greatest New York City Christmas Song last year:





ZRM posted this one last week... I won't let that ruin Christmas for me.

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Zombies steal Christmas?
~

mikey said...

They just eat Tiny Tim's BRANES.

Have fun, Mr. Bastard!!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Zombies steal Christmas?

Nah, just blog entries!

They just eat Tiny Tim's BRANES.

His palsied little leg wasn't enough!

Have fun, Mr. Bastard!!

Thanks, I love Christmas so much, I'm totally forgetting to wage war on it.

Smut Clyde said...

I Am Scrooge.