Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Prelude to the Beaver Post

A couple of posts ago, Aunt Snow, the blogger formerly known as "g", wrote a post on ways to beckon traffic to your blog. In the comments, I wrote that a full five percent of my traffic comes from my tongue-in-cheek yet affectionate memorial for Frank Frazzetta. The common search term that leads hapless horndogs to my letdown of a site is "voluptuous women"... poor guys. That being said, I imagine I'll get a lot of hits from hapless horndogs who will type the search term "beaver pics"... poor guys.

Oh, if you're not reading Aunt Snow's blog, you're missing out on something special. Aunt Snow is waging a one-woman campaign against beauty deficit disorder, so check out her gorgeous blog. To give you a hint about how awesome Aunt Snow is, she can even handle stories about gastrointestinal distress in a creative, classy way.

I'm composing the beaver post, and will set it up to take to the t00bz this afternoon.

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Hear! Hear!
~

Laura said...

Believe it or not, I get hits from people searching for "Sexy booty".
Dat's right. Sexy Booty Laurababes. You think people are disappointed in YOUR site when they google voluptuous women?? Imagine the horror they feel when they stumble upon big old Mom-blob/blog me. :(

Now, regarding this fake fight you and I have somehow engaged in..."il Bastardo"... are you sure you want to take me on? A woman that will squash mushrooms will no doubt hurt you bad. somebody's gonna get a hurtin REAL bad

:)
That's all.
Looking forward to you beaver pic's.

((Hugs))
Laura

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I comment on all these blogs, and look at the people my blog now attracts.

Smut Clyde said...

ZRM has a blog??

Smut Clyde said...

Despite all my efforts, 'Riddled' does not show up anywhere on a search for "beaver trebuchet".