Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Forgot in Four Years

Four years ago, I posted a video for a charming song by charmers, and I stopped following the larger project that it was attached to. Anyway, the film has been released and it looks like a chick-flick... I'm totally man enough for chick-flicks. The film is playing in a theater in Yonkers this Saturday, which I actually have off (first time in nine months!). The timing is not so great, though, I specifically took Saturday off so I could attend the local fall festival and drink a lot of beer. I like beer better than chick-flicks.

Anyway, here's the gorgeous Come Monday Night from the soundtrack:





I thought I posted this back in the day, but I can't find evidence of it. At any rate, I hope to see this film. I've been a sucker for cute Scottish movies since Gregory's Girl (Clare Grogan FTW!).

5 comments:

Smut Clyde said...

I've been a sucker for cute Scottish movies

"The Angel's Share" is good. Malt whisky appreciation as the pathway to escape from the slums, what could be more inspirational?
Its depiction of the Weegee lifestyle is all too accurate.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

First Saturday off in nine months?

Seems like they're working you too hard, B^4.
~

Sirius Lunacy said...

My first cute Scottish movie. AKA Tight Little Island. I also love Gregory's Girl, Local Hero and Comfort and Joy.

Also, Clare Grogan? I Could Be Happy

Smut Clyde said...

I Could Be Happy
I am concerned about the toll that video took on the world's helium reserves.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

"The Angel's Share" is good. Malt whisky appreciation as the pathway to escape from the slums, what could be more inspirational?

That is a worthy dream!

Seems like they're working you too hard, B^4.

Not really, my weekend just doesn't coincide with most people's. I typically get Monday and Tuesday off.

Also, Clare Grogan? I Could Be Happy

I love the way she says, "I go to Skye on my holiday!"

I am concerned about the toll that video took on the world's helium reserves

Fear not, old chum, she was a star, so she produced her own helium through fusion. It's science.