Sunday, January 13, 2013

Easily Distracted

I was distracted today by a series of videos expounding on Glenn Beck's newest grift, a slightly more publicized, but no less unhinged Citadel compound. Grifters gotta grift, and this grift is grandiose. I wonder how soon it'll be before he starts selling "shares" in his combination Galt's Gulch/Disneyland. I think I'm going to have to buy stocks in the company that makes Flavor Ade.

Oh, fuckety fuck fuck, Gawker beat me to the punch on this one... gotta "refresh" more often. Gotta love the second video- he is pro-fracking but he wants to establish a self-sufficient community including a farm... good luck with that tainted "Freedom Water".

And what's up with Beck's attempt to reinvent himself as a libertarian? Good luck with that, the Paulbots have long memories.

4 comments:

Vixen Strangely said...

I think I liked Beck a bit better when he was a mere PT Barnum of politics, pimping the freaks and fakes of politics to his gawp-japed community of smuggitarians and paranoids. This more entreprenuerial Beck seems to have a business model based on "Because I'm Glenn Beck, and I know what you Like"--otherwise the whole how and where details are so sketchy. Will there be rooms for his pigeons to nest on top of their gold eggs and heirloom seeds? Have they sufficient bomb shelters? Inquiring minds and all that....

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

This more entreprenuerial Beck seems to have a business model based on "Because I'm Glenn Beck, and I know what you Like"

"Why should FAUX and Limbaugh get to scoop up all the money from these gullible yokels," Glenn Beck pondered...
~

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Short Breather.

Substance McGravitas said...

Grifters gotta grift, and this grift is grandiose. I wonder how soon it'll be before he starts selling "shares" in his combination Galt's Gulch/Disneyland.

Gosh, it may fail and he'll have to fold the money into some equally worthy Glenn Beck enterprise.