Thursday, February 23, 2012

Man of Mystery?

Wow, who'd a thunk that a simple messed-up "href" tag would launch all sorts of speculation regarding my whereabouts? Hmmm... could he be a secret agent, infiltrating the lair of an arch criminal?





Could he have been out shaking his ass?





Was he driving around in a van, solving mysteries with a bunch of counterculture teens and a Great Dane?





Well, at least I wasn't carried off by Death in the middle of my endeavor,like this guy:





I never thought I'd be so mysterious! To some extent, I am a creature of habit. Hmmmm... what regular habit could I have been indulging in, maybe something I haven't covered so far this month?

All will be made clear tomorrow, I promise! I don't have time to do a proper post today, but I promise that I'll do a writeup in tomorr

Uh, just kidding, folks!

13 comments:

Hamish Mack said...

He would have got away with it too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids in the van

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

He would have got away with it too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids in the van

He would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't have been for that hip-shaking Colombian sexpot!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Shakira-Danzig: one of my favorite youtubers of all time!
~

wiley said...

I have no earthly idea what's going on. Brain fog. Fatigue. Your posts are in danger of becoming too hard for me to follow.

fish said...

Creature of habit.

Laura said...

I'm betting on Italian Spiderman.
I can see you donning a wig and a stash and setting your sights on eeee-vil.
The eyes are similar too.... :P

((HUgs))
Laura

bbkf said...

gee, my imagination is is desperately grim...i was thinking he probably just keeled over mid key-stroke...

also, i am glad that is not the case...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

well, it's tomorrow, and no new post.

Apparently BBBB had a terrible acc

Laura said...

And it's another tomorrow and still no post. Although, to be fair, he does beat up small children on Saturday mornings.
He gets his angry up all week long then, rides into the city, finds kids, then

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I think it's a new meme, Laura!

We'll just keep on starting sentences, then

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Right after that, the dog
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Sorry, peeps, new post is up- I just couldn't rush it.

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

You know I'm going to do a "Where in the World Was B^4" post now, don't you?