Sunday, December 27, 2015

Legopodaphobia

Yesterday, all of my siblings and I, with all of the family's children, were gathered under one roof for the first time in years. The kids all got along famously, and the day's activities ranged from throwing around a Nerf football to playing epic Risk and Monopoly games, to playing 8-ball on a pool table one of my brother Vin's army buddies bequeathed to my mom when he was deployed. It was a great day, but I have developed an acute mental condition I'm calling Legopodaphobia... the fear of stepping on a Lego (or Monopoly house or Clue weapon or Risk army) while barefoot.

2 comments:

Rev. paleotectonics said...

People talk about the dangers of the big city alllll the time without ever mentioning real dangers...

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

The current threat level is 4x2.