Monday, October 15, 2012

Lydon on Biden

In a comment, Rumproast's YAFB linked to an interview in which John Lydon expressed some kinship with Joe Biden:




Tip to Joe Biden- spike up those hairplugs with some gel, baby! Consider springing for some crimson hair dye.

It's nice to know that Mr Lydon, though perhaps not the youthful anarchist he once was, has remained politically informed. If only Mr. Lydon would step up to be President Obama's debate partner, he could inform the president that anger is an energy and that an energetic performance would improve his public image.

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Holidays In The Sun!
~

Rev. paleotectonics said...

Romney: "liedissembleliecraplie"
Mod: "Mr. Obama, your response please?"
Pres. Obama: "Shut it, yer twat!"

I would watch the shit out of this.

mikey said...

Don't know if the Bastard is a Yankees fan (my understanding is that Y________ is Yankees territory, but I could have that wrong - the lines in Chicago never fail to confuse too), but I do want him to know that while I relish the existential angst of arrogant, loathsome yankees fans and their despicable team of overpriced laundry and Derek Jeter, I wish no unpleasantness upon the Bastard himself, nor upon his pate...

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Holidays In The Sun!

My second favorite Pistols' song after "Sub-mission".

I would watch the shit out of this.

Damn straight!

Don't know if the Bastard is a Yankees fan (my understanding is that Y________ is Yankees territory, but I could have that wrong - the lines in Chicago never fail to confuse too)

Being just north of the Bronx, I'm in Yankees' territory, but I can't be arsed following professional sports. I'd rather watch a bunch of ladies playing camogie in VanCortlandt Park than watching the Yankees.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Uh "watch the Yankees". Pre-dawn grammar fail...