Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Day

I used to enjoy April Fools Day, with it's harmless pranks and jocularity, but, unlike Mr. T I have no pity for fools. Of course, the problem in the U.S. is that fools have been playing a big role in establishing national policy. The damn fools who elect fools to political office are perhaps the biggest fools of all. I'm sick of fools... except for certain fools, though the New Zilders, no fools, prefer Pavlovas- editor's note: hubba hubba! That being said, fools are good subject matter for songs:





Foolishly, I can't decide whether my favorite Bow Wow Wow song is the pretty Do You Wanna Hold Me? or the hilarious Sexy Eiffel Tower. Thankfully, Frank Black wasn't so turned on by the Eiffel Tower.

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I want Candy

Still my favorite...was frequently played for a friend mine in NY (Candice).
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

You were quite the scenester in your NYC days! For the past decade, I've spent more time in Brooklyn than in the East Village.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

P.S. Re: basil
~

vacuumslayer said...

The Eiffel Tower's nice and all...and I'm not sure it's that nice.

Marker said...

Do You Wanna Hold Me? all the way!