Saturday, August 4, 2018

Relieved About Portland

I really thought that the right wing rally in Portland, Oregon was going to be a lot more violent than it was. I had been expecting a melee, but it see that the violent parties were contained, for the most part. Sadly, it looks to me like the worst injuries were inflicted by gung-ho police using ‘less-than-lethal’ projectiles on counter protestors in an irresponsible manner... guess it’s clear what side they are on, and it’s up to the populace of Portland to demand accountability.

The real heroes in this whole mess were the business owners who prevented the righties from using their parking lots, interfering with their transportation logistics. It’s likely that they prevented the fascists from achieving a critical mass necessary for inflicting real mischief on Portlanders.

This is just a quick post before heading off to work, I will edit to provide links when I am ensconced at my desk later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

todos los policias son bastardos!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Parece como asi!