Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Didn't Do a Thing Today

I worked hard this weekend, and the job was characterized by long shifts, running around and reacting to various conditions... a couple of visitor injuries, a couple of dashes to the handicap-accessible .service gate to admit wheelchair bound patrons, an hour just spent locking up after the event. I was pretty beat by the end of the weekend.

Having a day off, I spent today sleeping in and goofing off. I didn't accomplish a blessed thing today, while most people had to return to work or school after their three day weekend. It wasn't bad leading a life of leisure for a day, though I have to say that when this guy goofs off, it's unseemly.

6 comments:

OBS said...

I figure if that shithead warmonger is playing poker on his phone he's not actively trying to start another war, so I hope he plays a lot of poker on his phone.

He's getting paid by us either way -- I'd rather he continued to stay entertained in such "less productive" ways.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Back when there was no poker on phones, McCain goofed off by crashing jets.
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I figure if that shithead warmonger is playing poker on his phone he's not actively trying to start another war, so I hope he plays a lot of poker on his phone

He's already made up his mind. Bombs away!

Back when there was no poker on phones, McCain goofed off by crashing jets.

It's equal parts funny and tragic.

John Going Gently said...

Did you watch any movies?
That's my guilty pleasure

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Did you watch any movies?

No, I'm not much of a cinephile. The last movie I watched was a week and a half ago- it was an old, trashy sci-fi, horror movie It! The Terror From Beyond Space. The movie was one of the inspirations for Alien.

John Going Gently said...

I loved that movie