Friday, January 21, 2011

Interlude Musical Avec Plug

On his radio show last Saturday, WFDU'S Ghosty played a beautiful, sadly timely song by Ozzystoryallya's Hunters and Collectors. For your listening pleasure, here's the lovely Back on the Bread Line:





While in high school, my brother Vincenzo saw these guys open up for Midnight Oil on the Diesel and Dust tour, while I was occupied studying at a prestigious bastion of prestige. Lucky Vincenz!

That being said, Ghosty is blogging. I have never met the man, and have only spoken to him briefly on the phone during the pledge drive, but I'd be lying if I said he didn't play a big role in my weekend routine. Show the man some love, people!

2 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Saw Midnight Oil on the Blue Sky tour. In this building, which was kind of a weird thing for an alt-New Wave band. Forget who opened up for them.

H&C are tragically overlooked. Many many good songs.

Hunger Tallest Palin said...

Man, haven't thought of H&C in ages. Now I feel all nostalgic n' junk. Or maybe that's just old age.