Thursday, October 22, 2020

Mute the Mutant

 Ugh, it's debate number two between Biden and Trump.  I just tuned in in time for Trump to blame Biden for the H1N1 flu response... in an outbreak which claimed 12,000 lives, compared to the current 220K plus.  It'll be interesting to see how Vulgarmort responds to the post two-minute mic mute.  Already, Trump is using the 'basement Biden' crack that the right-wingers love so much.

It's going to be a slog, a long night of idiocy and mendacity.  I'm at work, so I can't drink while watching this.  So far, the one bright spot is Kristen Welker's moderation, so much better than Chris Wallace's low-effort moderation.  I have to confess that Miss Welker's attractiveness is also a welcome distraction from Trump's scowling mug.

At least Biden is on the attack, calling out Trump's ineptitude, and his 'fiddling while Rome burns' golf outings.  I hope he keeps it up, enough with the malarky.

UPDATE: She really needs to use that mute button on that asshole.  I do like fiery Biden, though.

No comments: