Thursday, March 28, 2019

I Like the Toy More than the Dog Does

This morning, my upstairs neighbor texted me to ask me if I could let Georgie out to pee because she was occupied with work and wouldn't be coming home at the usual time. The wee doggie and I get along well, so I was happy to socialize with him.

Georgie has a new toy, given to my neighbor by a cousin of hers (they are both immigrants from Northern Ireland) who isn't sympathetic to the MAGA agenda:




I have to confess that I enjoyed the toy more than Georgie did, there's something cathartic about throwing some ugly, ludicrous thing around the yard. Usually, when I throw something, it's beautiful and smart.

2 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Maybe you should just bury it.

Hey and BTW, we are going to see Uncle Robyn at a small cafe next Friday.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

He's the best. It's been a while since I have seen him play live. Enjoy!