Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Republican Guard

In two recent events, we have seen violent assaults by GOP candidates' personal goon squads. I can't recall any previous instances in which American political candidates have surrounded themselves with violent retainers. The reporter kidnaping, woman stomping thugs that these candidates surround themselves with are exactly like the late Saddamn Hussein's Republican Guard minus the fashion sense. Meanwhile, elements of the right wing chattering class (I refuse to link directly to their sites- no need to drive traffic their way) defend the indefensible actions of these thugs. Yes, Orwell's future has come to these United States.

As a karate expert someone who enjoys the physical act of fighting, there's only one thing I despise more than an attack by a strong individual on a weak one, and that's an attack on a helpless individual, such as the attack on Ms. Valle by woman-beater Tim Profitt while she was being held down by tackle and grope attacker Mike Pezzano. To compound matters, the despicable Profitt is demanding an apology from his victim.

Let's hope that the candidates who surround themselves will go down in a hail of ballots next week. Enthusiasm gap, my ass!

Should they win, let's hope that the Democrats in Congress introduce an "anti-stomping of helpless women" bill just to make the fuckers squirm.

Oh, and I'll just add that, while I would love to see Profitt and Pezzano convicted of felony assault charges, I abhor any suggestion that they fall victim to violence or sexual assault. The notion that anyone would wish that the penal system serve as "secular hell" turns my stomach. I would, however, see permanent disenfranchisement and lifetime separation from their precious guns as fitting punishments for these shitbags.

Update: The absolute glee on the part of these goddamn sociopaths is truly mind-boggling. How the hell could any sane human being think like they do? Really, what the fuck is wrong with them?

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Their ridiculous excuse that they were worried about threats to their fuhrer are even more ridiculous when you recall the teabagger campaign to shout down other people at townhalls for healthcare last summer.
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

The fact that they had had contact with her before also puts the lie to the "we thought she was going to harm our fair-toupeed boy" excuse.

FUCK, I am LIVID!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I was so teeth-grittingly mad when I wrote this, I typed "Saddamn Hussein". I will most definitely let this typo stand.

Substance McGravitas said...

It's a positive that there are still people who want to take protest to the candidates.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

well, the murder of Rachel Corrie had pretty well exposed their mind-boggling sociopathy already. digby et al. have been predicting such for quite some time now, and really, when they adopted the fashion accessory of firearms at political events, wasn't it pretty clear?

Suggested apology: "Yes, Mr. Profitt, I am sorry you are a weak-minded cowardly woman-beating thug. I am also sorry that my attorneys will soon be slicing you like a trout. Oh, wait, I am not sorry about that second, and I am sorry about that."