Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Birthday, Sister Mine

As I do every year, on June 1st, I take an opportunity to wish my sole sister a happy birthday. Growing up in a house with four brothers, she was a tough tomboy... she still has those tendencies, though she has mellowed a bit. My sister and I are Irish twins, and every year, when we overlapped in age, we were a pain-in-the-ass to be around. Thankfully, our annual snappiness ended when my birthday rolled around, and the family breathed a collective sigh of relief.

My sister and her family are currently living in the L.A. metro area. One of these days, I'll have to return to California after a two-decade absence. I'll make sure to get the word out, I know people out there.

4 comments:

Ebon Krieg said...

I imagine pugs; maybe bald pugs. You are cute.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

It's been forever since I was in California.

Happy B-Day to your sister!
~

Suezboo said...

You also know people down here.
Hi - I should like to draw your attention to a comment in the Lost Forever Comments section of your Rattlin Bog post.
My thanks, sir.

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
yeezy shoes
coach factory outlet
balenciaga
timberland boots
longchamp bags
nike air vapormax
moncler jackets
supreme clothing
hermes online