Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inspired by My Last Post

Well, having posted a video for Rocco Granata's Marina in my last blog entry, I think it's time I posted a video by a Marina. Lest anyone think I constantly wallow in nostalgia, surrounded by vinyl LPs, this is a recent song which has, apparently, been burning up the UK pop charts:





I have to confess that, being a guy, I enjoy this video for all the wrong reasons. This Marina, like the one described by Rocco Granata, can best be described as una ragazza mora ma carina. The fact that she has a strong, rich voice and a sly sense of humor doesn't hurt either.

5 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Marinas make me think of yachts, and yachts make me think of Carly Simon.

Nice video, by the way!
~

Substance McGravitas said...

Feel the Yacht rock!

Smut Clyde said...

I had an ocarina once.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Well, this particular vessel has clean lines, if you know what I mean, and I think that you do!

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax for anxiety and sleep - can take 1mg xanax