Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fourth Blogiversary

Wow, I started this blog four years ago, putting up a perfunctory introductory post on a quiet day on the job. I have traditionally written blogiversary posts, thanking my readers and commentariat.

This blogiversary post was composed back in November, before I flew out to Europe to visit two of my brothers. Compared to most blogiversary posts, it's pretty perfunctory. Suffice it to say, I wish to thank everybody for all of their friendship and support over the years.

6 comments:

Vixen Strangely said...

Buon compleanno to your blog and to your brother, and--bon voyage, as well.

Patricia said...

Congratulations Bad, keep blogging!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Beats the hell out of my blogiversassy posts.

Conrats!
~

mikey said...

This made me curious. I wonder how long I've been shouting into the void? Turns out my first blog post was in July of 2004 - so I guess I've got a 10 year dealio coming up in a few months. Thanks for stimulating my curiosity! I'll make a note on my calendar.

And congratulations!

Rev. paleotectonics said...

Way to go B4!

Your consistent quality posts and diverse interests always make for good reading, and I'm dammit pleased to know ya!

Substance McGravitas said...

Thanks very much to you.