Monday, March 22, 2010

Hard to Post Today...

There's been so much going on in the news lately, what the hell does one write about? Personally, I have been relishing the fact that the mask has been torn off the "Tea Party" movement, and even the mainstream media is acknowledging the racism and resentment behind this overblown phenomenon. Sitting here in my safe Northeastern home (yeah, I've linked to it again- it's axiomatic that this song can NOT be linked to enough*) there's a lot of amusement to be had making fun of incoherent, apoplectic right-wingers who are advocating armed resistance (though I sincerely hope that the Secret Service and FBI are taking these pronouncements seriously).

In the interests of brevity and a quick return to snark central, I'll just propose an alternate headline for this story: "Australopithecines Attack Homo".


*Heh- I've been to the place where every white face is an invitation to 'Baggery.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

yeah, I've linked to it again- it's axiomatic that this song can NOT be linked to enough*

You never need to apologize to me for linking that one!
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

You never need to apologize to me for linking that one!

I knew you'd say that!

Smut Clyde said...

an invitation to 'Baggery.
WHAT!!?
Oops, sorry, I misread the vowel.